Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Vacation Planning...

It's been a long while since we've taken a real vacation, one that didn't involve visiting people/places we already know. So we broke down and did a little planning.

We originally were looking at going the cruise route. Lots of people we know LOVE cruises, and the idea that everything is there - activities, food, places to laze about - seemed promising.

But after much researching, we came to a non-cruise decision. And I am VERY excited.

When I was about 11 or so, some friends of the family told me about this wonderful place where they vacationed. The clearest water they had ever seen, perfect weather, turtles (particularly appealing facet to an 11 yr old me); this place had everything as far as I was concerned.

And now I am going. We are finalizing the dates this evening for early March.

Wanna know where? Do 'ya?

No comments: