Sunday, January 22, 2006

Bears and HDTV

Hey all...

I spent most of my day today curled up on our latest piece of furniture (I am sick, so staying on one piece of furniture is allowed). We purchased a SuperSac from the LoveSac line on Saturday. One of the two covers we purchased was a brown "Phur" cover. So sitting in this thing is like cuddling with a giant teddy bear. This morning I woke up with a grand pain in my head (ever get hit in the back of your head with a baseball bat? this is what I imagine that would feel like...) so I had to seek a room in our apartment that didn't get much light. It happened to be the room where the SuperSac resides, so I slept most of the morning on it. Sweet bear sleep.

In my waking hours, I enjoyed the 42 inch HDTV that was sitting in the same room, fully equipped with surround sound. The Discovery channel fascinates me more than ever before. I just watched geysers (with absolutley no commentary, just the sounds of nature) for a full half hour.

If there was a mini fridge in here, I would never have to leave.

In other news...work is still busy, but the new hire seems to be picking things up nicely. Once she is on her own, my day should be less hectic. Remind me to tell you about some of the calls I had this past week.

For now, I am heading back to my pile o' phur.

Currently Watching: Discovery Channel - but changing over to West Wing
Current Mood: dazed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one of those! I bet your cats love it too... especially when it's accompanied by a warm lap! Eden

P.S. Sorry 'bout the headache. That part stinks!

Anonymous said...

what about peeing?
jad3