Friday, April 07, 2006

I'm a Big Kid Now....

Ok, now that Lindsey lives with me, getting my camera back has become MUCH easier. So let me welcome you to...


...our home. Isn't it cute? If you ignore the dead grass of course. Except for the green part over there - see it? - right over the septic tank.

When you walk in there is a living area on the left, then our dining room on the right.



It's so awesome, Lindsey broke her neck in awe.


Maybe it was the big screen TV that did her in. Or the fact that I haven't actually hung up any of my pictures yet.

These two rooms have "wood" floors, while the rest of the house is tile.

In the middle of the house there is a family room...


...which does have art in it. A painting by Lindsey. It really looks pretty cool - but it won't be staying there, as it looks much better with the decor in her bedroom.

Next to this room is a nice open kitchen, which allows me to watch the Food Network WHILE I cook. And I thought I was going to have to get one of those fancy fridges with the TV built in the door for that.

Lindsey is pleased with the kitchen, and the carrot cake cookie that she purloined from its pantry.

There is also a lovely little breakfast nook, which is great, since I NEVER eat in the dining room, unless we are having people over.


Off of the living room there is an open patio, perfect for entertaining guests (hint, hint, everyone, come visit)


Those windows Lindsey is leaning out of are huge! They are off of Riley's room. Riley is Lindsey's dog. She has a room with a TV and hi speed internet access. She is one spoiled dog.

We also have a large, albeit browning, yard.



Back inside the house, the master bathroom has a great tub next to a big window...which I love, and plan on spending much of my time.



And the bathroom itself is nice and large, which is good, cause I evidently leave everything on the counter...


Check me out in the mirror...I couldn't quite squeeze all of me out of these photo. Also take note that the toilet is off to the side in its own tiny room. This is a wonderful thing. Now, if I am relaxing in the bath, I don't have to be disturbed by any "emergency dumping".

(Speaking of stench, this is the coolest thing I found at the Super Target down the road to keep the house smelling fresh and fruity)



There it is. A brief tour of our new digs. Come see us! Although you may want to wait until I actually clean the place...I would like to point out that in every messy picture, there where cleaning products/tools out. So I have PLANS to clean.

Stop laughing at me.


Currently Listening to: Rick James by Jude (for you "Lost" fans - DriveShaft's one big hit was actually performed by this dude, Jude, who I am a big fan of)
Current Mood: Hungry! Time for dinner...and also a little drowsy from the meds...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new place, very cool. btw, did you get my email?

Dee