Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hello all - I am back from a conference, which is one of the main reasons I left the gross open wound pictures up on the site. Sorry. I forget sometimes that some do not posess the strong stomach that I do.

The conference was in Vegas, and was interesting enough as I continue to learn about the industry I have found myself in. I had the chance to meet several people I have been in communication with, people my company partners with, and some that have had no association with our company, but now will now be giving us a try.

It was definitely an interesting environment. I have been to several conferences and seminars in the past, but they were always more about business suits and taking notes (or delivering the material in my case). This conference seemed to be more about meeting people and making contacts.

And despite being severely outnumbered (it's like a woman in the men's room), it was actually quite fun.

I'm still trying to catch up on some sleep, and waiting for the airport to deliver my luggage (it evidently wanted to stay overnight in Salt Lake City for some reason).

A busy week ahead as I catch up on some work, and touch base with contacts made at the conference.

Fun fun fun.

Listening to: Walk the Line by Live
Current Mood: Tired...and wondering where luggage is now.

No comments: