Tuesday, November 07, 2006

How Much Does a Lung Weigh...

Day 2:

Still eating well, and spent an hour on the dance mat this morning. Woo hoo!

An addition to my bevy of technological aids in the quest for better health (and better body) is SparkPeople.com. This site is a great way to track your exercise and your caloric intake. Best of all - it is free.

Unfortunately, I am spending the evening on the couch hacking up a lung. I caught a bad cold when I got back from Hollywood over a week ago and I have yet to fully recover. This evening the coughing is violent which is in turn causing my head to hurt. Not conducive to getting more dance mat time in (jumping around doesn't mix with a headache).

This will be an evening of Excedrin and lying down. (I wonder how many calories are in an Excedrin?)

Listening to: Victor Garber as an arrogant attorney
Current Mood: gah! the pain in the head......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Justice! Also hooked on LOST, Prison Break, Bones, House...hmmm...I think that is it...any more out there worth recording?

amber said...

You haven't seen Heroes!?! I like it. I am hooked on the same ones as you - except Prison Break - I hear great things about it, but I can't fit another "must see" show in my schedule.

Check out Heroes...I also LOVE LOVE LOVE Battlestar Galactica. And I like Studio 60, although I am waiting for it to hit its stride. I love Aaron Sorkin, but I don't think he has found the right tone yet (the balance between sounding like a smart show and being pretentious has notbeen struck.)

Gee...I am a geek.

Anonymous said...

hope the head cold clears up so you can get back to a) having a pain free cranium anb b) continuing research on your DDR fitness best seller.
HUGS.

And as for cool new shows. I fell into the trap of The Nine since it came on right after Lost. I love the suspense and mystery (something that Lost has (ahem) lost)

E

amber said...

Oh yes, I have started watching The Nine as well...although I am not hooked yet.