Wednesday, November 29, 2006

in Absentia

Hey again...

Work has been busy, which in turn means I don't want to be on the computer typing when I get home.

But here I am. I thought you all deserved an update. (Those of you who do not have the luxury of IM'ing me on a regular basis ;) )

The Technology Diet (or DDR Diet) is cotinuing to go well. I have been wicked tired lately, which means I haven't been getting up every morning to hit the dance mat. However, I have been trying to do something remotely active each day, and my new subscription to Cooking Light has been helpful in keeping the calorie count down. Also helpful? Eating out less (which also helps our slightly tighter budget, with our now one-income household).

All in all, I have lost 4 pounds since day 1. That doesn't include the gain (I went up 4 pounds fromthe original weight). So, in a way, I lost 8 pounds. But only 4 count towards the first milestone.

So I am currently one pound away from a haircut. Which is good...'cause it's getting long and split-endy.

And that's it for the update. Tired now.


Listening to: (watching) Law and Order: SVU
Current Mood: satisfied (by Tuscan Chickpea Soup)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there! welcome back to your blog, hehe...be lookin' in the mail for the ultimate recipe book comin'your way from the snowy Pacific NW, ok? S & I laughed outloud, making a spectacle of ourselves in the aisle at University Bookstore last week...we thought you'd get a chuckle too...EXITO!

Anonymous said...

i gotta start SprarkPaging again. It's a great tool... now if only I had a DDR system. :) Hugs. I'm ever so proud of you. (for everything, not just the weightloss)