Friday, November 04, 2005

Self Destructive

I am at this very moment dying my hair. This is what happens when I am bored.

The scary thing is that I am looking at a highlighting kit and seriously considering using it. This is NEVER a good idea. I have used them in the past. My hair never has those lovely even streaks that the pretty lady on the box is flaunting.

What else is there to blog about? Hmmm....good question. Let's see. Not too much. Which means, random list of unrelated items! Here it goes...

I made a declaration today to an officemate that Monday will mark my re-return to the gym. The idea is that once I say it, it must be done. I felt compelled to make this declaration as I now am officially a member of TWO gyms. There must be some sort of law against multiple unused memberships. You people really need to keep on me this time. It's getting embarassing.

Tommorrow I continue on my Nicaragua-shopping-quest. Last week, I sought out exotic spices to bring to my friends (turmeric and ground cardamom are more difficult to come across than one would think). This weekend, I shop for cotton sheets. I love shopping for other people. It's so much more fun. I will also be on the lookout for clothes that breathe.

I have decided that the Colbert Report is the only way I wish to have news delivered to me. Eat that Channel 9.

Yeah, that's about it. Dull.

There is a pair of scissors sitting next to the highlighting kit......hmmm.....stay tuned.


Listening to: St Augustine in Hell by Sting
Current Mood: fiesty...probably not the best mood to be in while dealing with scissors

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

TAKE THAT BOB OPSHAL AND MARLA WEECH! YOU HAVE BEEN REPLACED SNITCHES!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Glad to see, Amber, you did meet your gym promise. Getting back into that habit is tough, I know. Too many sores the next day. Let me know what I can do to assist (kick your butt?). heh, hehe. I can say that since I have been going regularly! Ok - only twice last week and once this week, but still, that is two weeks so far. - Jaycel

amber said...

I think I would have chosen "Aches" over "sores". Sounds like I have serious issues otherwise.