Friday, February 17, 2006

Happy Blogiversary!

Today the blog is one whole year old. Awww...isn't it cute?

One year ago today I decided that I had something interesting enough to say that it should be public information.

One year ago today I had a job that gave me so little to do I had time to make posts at work.

One year ago today I was trying to lose weight.

One year ago today, the journey began...

I wonder if I was as cheesy one year ago?

Since it is the anniversary of the blog, I thought a gift to the blog was in order. What is this gift? A new venue from which to write. A house. Yes, that is correct. I said a house. Last night we signed some paperwork and made it official.

Officially rented anyway.

I am still excited, as I have been living in apartments or townhomes for the past 6 years, so I have missed house living. This is where I would show you pictures of the new place, but I still seem to be missing my camera. (*AHEM*)

The house has three bedrooms, giving us a true spare room for guests (in the apartment, guests get to sleep in the office). So to all my out of town friends, I will reiterate. We have a guest room.

Guest bed, no. But we have to start somewhere.

You've come a long way, oh blog o' mine.


Listening to: Wasting Time by The Judybats (from Pain Makes You Beautiful, one of my all tiem favorite cd's)
Current Mood: excited (about the house) and hungry

2 comments:

amber said...

Thanks! Can't wait to see you!

Anonymous said...

AHHHH HEEEEEMMMMMMMMMM! Camera Please!!! :)