Monday, March 13, 2006

Dead Man Walking

I am still oh-so-sick.

Since last I wrote, I have done very little, which is bad considering that I was supposed to be moving into the new house this weekend. Fortunately, my husband jumped in and took over, but I couldn't help but feel guilty about not being able to help.

That is, of course, when I have had the strength to feel guilty.

I can't breathe. My eyes burn. My throat is scratchy (an improvement over the previous days of soreness). And my head hurts. A new kind of hurt. My parents tell me its called sinus pain.

I spent the weekend at my parent's house, where my mother gave me an assortment of goldenseal, vitamin C, tea, and chicken soup.

And I am still pretty miserable.

When I am feeling a little more like myself, maybe I will get around to taking photos of the new place.

Until then, I'll be sitting somewhere comfy with a tissue over my face and my eyes half closed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you get the camera back? If not we are back to the AHHHHEMMMM stage...

Anonymous said...

PPPPPPOBRECITA. good thing you have the nicest mom on the east coast.