Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Hiding Out....

Today is one of those days that I am relieved that a lot of the communication I do in my job is over e-mail. It is cold and grey outside and I would much rather be sitting in a coffee shop writing in my notebook (especially when I have ideas a'brewin'). But, alas, the bills must be paid.

I thought yous guys deserved some sort of update.

Work has still been very busy - but thankfully a new employee will be starting in January, so hopefully things will be slightly less crazy. At least being busy tends to make the day go by quicker.

Other than that there hasn't been too much excitement. I have a story in my head that needs to make its way to paper at some point, so I am looking forward to the little bit of time off I will have the in the next few weeks. It's been forever since I have been able to just sit down and write.

Hopefully there will be time for more exciting tales to tell in the near future. For the moment, I am boring. Boo-hoo.

Currently Listening to: Pixie by Ani Difranco
Trying not to listen to: Elevator Jazz...what is up, Launchcast? Have you turned on me? (speaking of music, guess what is coming in the mail for me in the next few days? it's small and shiny....)
Currently Reading: info about Cyclothymic Disorder and BPD
If I could be any creature with a hard shell I would be....a hermit crab.

No comments: