Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Challenge!

If you are old school and watched The Cosby Show back in tha' day (the show that inspired my father to buy our first VCR), envision today's blog title appropriately. For those of you not familiar:

Challenge!

But back to the topic at hand...as I have been slack about updating the blog, I decided to create a challenge. For myself. I have decided to revive the blog to the glory of it's first year. So before December 31st, I have a goal to have my total post count equal that of 2005.

Let's do the math on that, shall we?

Not counting this post, I have posted 13 times this year (so sad).

In 2005, I posted 119 times. That would be a difference of 106 posts.

Today is October 1st. There are 92 days left to this year. So I need to post every day - and twice 14 of those days. Can it be done? With your help, it can.

Feel free to submit topics/comments/questions and I'll blog about them. OR if you are feeling particularly adventurous - why just comment when you can GUEST POST!

And now I am off - likely to figure out what's next on the agenda to blog about.

Listening to: Knock Knock by Lenka (Attention Seattle friends - she will at Chop Suey this month)
Current Mood: Happyish

No comments: