Thursday, October 02, 2008

Weird Cat Facts

As much as I would like to be snuggling up with my pillow right about now, I made a commitment and I am sticking to it. So here I am, posting.

About cats. And the weird things they d0

Not speaking generally, but more specifically about Oliver and Elliot, the two cats that reside in my house.

They go for walks.

Every evening, before bed, I take Dudley, our dog, for a walk. Every evening, I am joined by the two cats. They walk exactly where we walk, sometimes right alongside the dog. We've become known in the neighborhood as "those people who walk all their pets".

I guess there are worse things to be known for.

Like Himmy, a tabby in Australia that weighed 46 pounds and died of heart failure. At least these cats are known for their regular exercise habits.

Currently Listening to: The Most Beautiful Girl by Flight of the Conchords
Current Mood: Sleepy
Current favorite line in a song: "You're so beautiful, you could be a part time model...but you'd probably have to still keep your normal job..."

No comments: