Sunday, October 12, 2008

Milo and Otis

I have never been a huge fan of movies that involve talking animals. However, there is one exception to that rule - Milo and Otis.

The movie is about the adventures of a dog and cat that meet at birth and are friends for life. I always wanted to have a puppy and kitten that could grow up together and get along.

Kitten No Name has become Dudley's new best friend. He is fascinated with the kitten - goes running to it every time he hears it's meow. The kitten seems to be a fan of him as well, rubbing his tiny face against Dud's big wet nose, licking it (and occasionally biting it).




I still have no plans of keeping this kitten, but I am enjoying the next four weeks of my personal Milo and Otis.


Listening to: (watching) Batman Begins


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh, the slippery slope of posting pet photos...hehe...
inevitable: "awwwwwwwwwww"
best wishes on kitten-parenthood...
--your friends the bird-dorks in AZ

amber said...

Clarification: My kitten foster-parenthood.

Just have to keep reminding myself that I am only keeping it until it is 8 weeks old - then off to find it a home.

(even if it is my Milo and Otis dream cat...)

Anonymous said...

very sweet. lovely shots from Winter Garden! you've got quite the eye! just imagine the pix from MeHEEco. :-)

amber said...

Thanks - I. CAN'T. WAIT. :)