Thursday, February 24, 2005

My Life Just Isn't THAT Exciting...

I didn't post anything yesterday (obviously). I didn't make it to the gym because I spent the early morning hours getting blood drawn, and I figured it would probably be a bad idea to workout when I've been fasting, and working out after was definitely out of the question (walking was difficult enough).

Got back to the routine this morning, so still doing pretty ok on the workout plan.

Actually, I may be doing better than I thought. I weighed in at the doctor's office on Tuesday; I lost FIVE pounds. That's definitely a good motivation to keep it up.

The doctor's visit was otherwise uneventful. He told me nothing useful, and dismissed all of my problems as if I were making them up. I'm young and my blood pressure is 100/70, so I must be in perfect health! Stupid doctor. At least he gave me a prescription to take when I am in pain that, as I discovered that evening, allows you to feel NOTHING. At all.

Hopefully I will have something more interesting to say later.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am afraid you are underestimating the amount of interesting things that there are around you. The rest of us for that matter are doing the same.

Take for example the recent “fish that washed ashore during last month's Indian Ocean tsunami”. Sure at first this seams to be legate, you know on the up and up. At first it is all very fascinating seeing the “freak fish”. After all we as humans have a difficult time journeying to the depths that the alleged fish have been washed up from. But have any of us stopped and asked our selves if this is really happening. After all it seems logical. But maybe these fish are just looking for their five minutes of fame and glory. Or maybe it’s something more! Maybe just maybe the governments are in on this. This we all know is not that difficult of a conclusion to come to. The US government has be creating hoaxes for many years now. Actually no, I am wrong. The US government never ever takes such actions. NASA’s Apollo 11 really did land on the moon. Americans and people the world over really did set in front of their TVs and watch it all take place “live”. It wasn’t just a free ticket to an in house Sci-Fi movie.

You may be asking yourself, “How can this possibly be proven”? We that answer is very simple. All one really needs to do is check out this little web site. http://www.oceans.gov.au/norfanz/CreatureFeature.htm Could that be? Could all the “fish” found after the recent tragic tsunami be from a joint Australian-New Zealand research expedition conducted in May-June 2003 to explore deep sea habitats and biodiversity in the Tasman Sea?

Well in this day and age we certainly do have to go very far to find fascinating points of interest to make every day just a little more interesting. After all the US government keeps us all fully entertained.

amber said...

Ummmmm...buh-wah?