Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I Will Try Not To Breathe

So I know you are wondering how this morning's interview went.

It didn't.

You see, I find that if you wake up throughout the night finding it painful to breathe, going on an interview the following morning is not such a good idea.

My husband suggested that my back was out of place and causing pressure on my lungs, making breathing painful. So off to the chiropractor I went. He agreed that this could be the cause, made some adjustments, then informed me that it would take a day or two for the adjustment to have the desired affect, that being no more pain.

So I am spending my day being acutely aware of every single breath I take. When each one hurts, you pay attention.

I'm off to take pain killers and lie down.

Currently listening to: Aside from the sound of my own breathing? All This Time by Sting
Current Mood: IN SO MUCH PAIN. Whatever you do, don't make me laugh. Or sneeze. Or hiccup. Or move.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That doesn't sound like fun! Got anymore whiskey left?
Let me know if you need any.