Thursday, September 15, 2005

Progress Report

Typing is one of the many activities which cause me pain at the moment, so this will be brief.

Since the last post, the pain increased, making it impossible to function. I basically just sit in an awkward position watching the DVD collection of The Gilmore Girls (perhaps not the wisest choice, as they often make me laugh, which is excruciating).

The pain has let up slightly, as I visited my chiropractor again today. Hopefully the progress will continue.

Currently Watching: Old Felicity reruns
Current Mood: In pain, and getting sick of being stuck on the couch.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gilmore Girls! That's "comfort TV". Like a cozy sweater or a cup of tea. Hope you get better soon.
Mas Abrazos.

Anonymous said...

Hope you are feeling better!