Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Phew!

You will all be pleased to know that I am able to breathe normally again. Thanks to the best chiropractor in the world, I am back to almost normal. (Still not able to sneeze, but all else is good.)

I was even well enough to try out my latest purchase, MTV Pilates Mix. Ow. Ow. Ow.

Spending my time this week plotting out our Nicaragua trip, and searching for a reasonably priced digital camera to purchase and take with us on the trip (then I can show you all my adventures). I will be keeping a paper journal while I am there and will throw some of it on the blog when I get back. ("Finally, we were hoping you would have something interesting to talk about sometime soon!")

Any of you have suggestions on a decent digital camera?



Listening to: Hey Ya by J D Natasha
Current Mood:excited about my friend's new apartment

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NICARAGUA HERE WE COME! haha
I'm glad you're getting better and better.

Anonymous said...

SD400 from Cannon!!! :) Small and GREAT picture quality.

jad3