Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Burninated

I am back from my short vacation. Spent a long weekend on Don Pedro Island with the family. It was really nice. We layed out on the beach, swam in the ocean, fished, and played German board games.

And I am burnt.

After being away from Florida for 4 years I guess I forgot the importance of sunscreen.

So much time has been spent covering myself in aloe and not moving.

This week will be spent catching up at work, and preparing for my sister's wedding shower on Saturday. I may not have much time to write.


Listening to: Follow Your Heart from the Broadway Musical Urinetown (if you are not a Broadway fan, you still must see this play - so funny)
Current Mood: tired

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

TrogDooooorrrrr.... Sorry, "Burninated" reminded me of that. =)

Do Not forget the special princess chair for Lindsey's shower. Very important. Also very important that no "shannon" like people try to take over said chair.
Love!!
Lori

Anonymous said...

Oohhh I do enjoy this "princess chair" idea. So what exactly are Shannon like people? Skanks?? Tell me more!!!!!

Lindz

amber said...

At my wedding shower, there was a person that decided to bring her man, even though no men were allowed, buy me lingerie (it was a NO lingerie party) in a small size and then publicly declare that I could exchange it for a larger size, and THEN sat in my princess chair.
That is a "shannon-like" person.

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! You never told me about the sizing up comment. I'm sooooo mad! I was mad then when she made you guys leave your party to chaperone their date and sat in your chair.............. I'm lacing up my Rocky Gloves. And I'm replacing her foundation with self-tanner. Hope it streaks.
- lori

Anonymous said...

What a SKANK! I would have told her that this was a NO WHORE shower and that her and her cheap dirty lingerie needed to leave.

I'll be on the lookout for such ones at my shower. They probably weren't invited in the first place but you never know who may decided to come uninvited....

linz

Anonymous said...

What a SKANK! I would have told her that this was a NO WHORE shower and that her and her cheap dirty lingerie needed to leave.

I'll be on the lookout for such ones at my shower. They probably weren't invited in the first place but you never know who may decided to come uninvited....

linz

Anonymous said...

EGADS...I forgot all of those sordid events. I must say Amber handled all of that nonsense with much aplomp. (Love that Word, even if I had to go to dictionary.com to verify the spelling :-)

Hope the Aloe does the trick. The mexicans believe in it's power to cure everything from ulsers to bug bites. Dang powerful stuff.