Saturday, April 23, 2005

The Cheese Stands Alone

Life gets busier as Lindsey's wedding moves closer. It is less than a month away now. I spent part of yesterday taking the infamous red bridesmaid dress to a seamstress to be altered. I believe that there are somewhere around 100 pins now residing in my dress as it awaits time at the sewing machine. The lady at The Golden Needle decided that the dress should look like it was made specifically for me. Sounds good.

The business with every day running around is making it hard to think of interesting things to tell you all on the blog. But I feel bad just leaving it alone for a long period. So I may post some random photos, so the blog doesn't get lonely.

Next weekend is the bachelorette weekend in Boca, so I am sure there will be something interesting to tell when we get back from that.

Listening to: Purple by Gus Gus
Current Mood: nauseous (not really a mood, but that is what I am currently feeling)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is lindsey and why is she not marrying me?

amber said...

Lindsey is my sister (you evidently haven't read earlier on in the blog). She is not marrying you, well, mostly because she has never met you. :)

Anonymous said...

To Jay...you have 20 days to persaude me

Lindsey