Thursday, May 12, 2005

Excitement!

Tomorrow the wedding festivities begin, starting with a morning trip to the airport. Two of my favoritest people are flying in for my sister's wedding and I can't wait to see them!

They were my roommates in Seattle before I got married, and they are absolutely the BEST girl friends you can have. The three of us lived in an apartment with one bathroom - any group of women that can share one bathroom and not kill each other are a quality group. They were key people in getting me through my wedding, and now they will be here to help my sister.

From the airport we are heading to the beach for a little relaxation time, then we will be scurrying around town in preparation for the rehearsal dinner later that evening.

Saturday, we will all be trying to relax. The occasional errand may come up, but the only thing on the books is some pedicure time. Mmmmm....relaxation.

Then another Seattleite will arrive - one of my other favorite people. :)

Then Sunday goes back to craziness with hair appointments, makeup, and the wedding itself.

Yay! So excited....and so tired. Must get some sleep before tomorrow.


Listening to: Mammal by They Might Be Giants
Current Mood: You wouldn't know it to look at me, but I am excited. Ignore the watery eyes and yawns.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time will be had by all! Send my love to Eden & Lori for me! Also best wished to Lindsey, I hope all the bird flu crap is over....ugggh. Well I guess it helps w/ those last few pounds you wanted to lose, not the most enjoyable way to lose though.

Dee :P
Mood: sad to not be able to join in the festivities but alas my schedule doesn't permit it

amber said...

Awww!! I wish you could be here - it would be like a reunion of all the fun girls I know!

Anonymous said...

DEE! i'm bummed that we won't get to see you. you know you're always welcome in Seattle, when your schedule premits.

I'm so excited! Must sleep on plane, so that I can hit the tarmac ready to roll!