Tuesday, May 03, 2005

An Open Letter to Gwen

Dear Gwen Stefani,

For the love of...please...I beg you, stop. I don't know what has happened to you, but it really must end.

There was a time, some years ago, when I enjoyed listening to you. In the early days of No Doubt's fun ska tunes, when your music sounded good, and your outfits were cool and original.

I used to sing along happily to "Sunday Morning". But then things started to go downhill. Now, dressed as a scrofulous seamonger, ripping from a classic musical and collaborating with a woman who's tatooed breasts frighten me, you make my radio cry.

Repeating the same expletive 40 times and then spelling the word banana does not a good song make. I don't know what happened to you, but please get help.

Sincerely,

Concerned Radio Listener

P.S. - Your harajuku "human accessories" are disturbing.

No comments: