Monday, May 02, 2005

Girls Gone Not-So-Wild

I know you are all waiting for the details of the bachelorette weekend. Lots of great stories must have come from it, no?

Lots of great stories would have come from this weekend. If we had actually had the weekend that was planned.

Unfortunately, Lindsey, the bride, caught some evil strain of flu on Thursday night and was felling too miserable to move on Friday, much less take a three hour drive to Boca. So the weekend was a bust.

Heap pity upon my poor sister who didn't get her girl's weekend o' fun.


In unrelated news: The couscous salad (with a few minor changes) was tremendous.

Also - why can't I end up dating the celebrity I had a crush on when I was little? Curse you and your cuteness, Katie Holmes.


Listening to: The Boy With the Arab Strap by Belle and Sebastian
Current Mood: Tired. What else is new?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Linz! that's just Not Right. I'll drop her a line.

glad your couscous salad turned out yummy. I believe that couscous is extra healthy because it's north african, and you don't see many chubby Morraccan women. of course they have the advantage of the robe and hood...