Thursday, March 03, 2005

*snore*

I am so tired. Thursdays are my least favorite day of the week I think.

I woke up this morning without the alarm just a little before 5 a.m. so rather than go back to sleep for 10 minutes, I went ahead and relunctantly got up. When I arrived at the gym and started on the machine, I knew that there was no way that today was going to be a 40 minute day. Everything hurt and I was so sleepy and it was cold outside and I just wanted to go home and curl up under the covers. I managed to make it to twenty minutes and, bridesmaid dress in mind, decided to work the upper body. I did a lot more than I usually do, probably a subconcious way of making up for not going as long on the elliptical/cross-trainer thingy. I left at about 10 after 6. A slightly shorter workout than usual, but I think I deserve a morning of semi-rest.

Tomorrow is weigh in day. I am pretty sure there will be little to no loss, since the first week I had a whopping 5 pounds of loss. So the mantra for the weigh in tomorrow will be "muscle weighs more than fat".

Too tired for anymore detail about the morning....

Listening to: Dramamine by Modest Mouse (one of my fav Modest Mouse songs)
Current Mood: Sleepy. And hungry. For a steak dinner.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm proud of you for going even though you didn't feel good! You'll look great in the bridesmaid dress!
I just missed you this morning; didn't get my butt outa bed on time.(I hate Thursdays too)I got there at 6:10, right as you left. But I'll be there tomorrow @ 5:30! Can't guarantee my eyes will be open, but I'll be there.
Jess

Anonymous said...

girl, i feel you in the tired dept,and i've only worked out 1 day this week. just remember, there's only 1 more day til the w/e. sounds like you're doing great w/ the workout though, keep up the good work:) agesia

Anonymous said...

I did not work out this morning. I know for shame. But I'm so tired that I feel like crying every time I have to use any type of energy to do anything. Peeing for instance...way too tired for that. I may have to purchase some depends.